Pool Cleaning & Maintenance Services
Pool Geeks Brisbane offers a number of different services, which can be organised as a once-off visit or scheduled for a frequency that suits you. We aim to keep them as hassle free as possible and the following are just a few of the ways we do that:
- Flexible service frequency
- Email billing
- Affordable chemicals
- SMS reminders
- Digital record of service history
- Hassle free warranty claims
- Dog treats for your furry friends
For pricing check out our Service Price List
The mini service is for those pool owners who just want the technical things taken care of. If you are happy to take care of the basics but want a professional to look after the rest then this is the service for you.
The following is a list of guaranteed inclusions, however, if any other maintenance needs to be done and there is sufficient time remaining we will include it as part of the service.
Mini Service - Backwash/Cartridge
- Water test - Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity, Stabiliser, Salt, TDS, and others as necessary
- Empty skimmer and pump basket
- Chemical balancing
- Equipment check
- Backwash filter or clean cartridge (45 min service recommended for cartridge cleaning) - The mini service is not suitable for cleaning DE style filters
- Adjust timers for seasonal changes (if accessible)
Poolside water test
- Test water for Chlorine, pH, Alkalinity, and Cyanuric Acid (Stabiliser). As necessary test for salt, calcium, copper, iron and phosphates.
- Briefly inspect equipment (Chlorinator, Pump, Filter etc.) for potential problems and notify or quote
- Emailed report with personalised step by step instructions on how to maintain your pool