Focus Products Pty Ltd
Aquashield is a 3 in 1 specialty chemical. It assists in the removal of calcium scale build up on the surfaces of pools and equipment and prevents build up recurrence, acts as a metal magnet ensuring metals remain suspended in the pool water solution aiding in water clarity, and keeps calcium build up on cells soft .
Selected Anionic Polymers
Directions for use:
Predilute the required dose in 10L of water then broadcast across the pool surface
Regular additions of Focus Aquashield 3 will limit the three main problem areas where the formation of calcium and magnesium based scale plus metal staining occurs. These are specifically:
- Salt cell where cacium buld up on the cell will decrease the production of chlorine gas
- Pool Surfaces & Equipment where combined water hardness forms in time a hard scale which is unsightly on pool surfaces and can damage/interfere with the operation of pool equipment.
- Surface staining where oxidisation of minerals in the water source or introduced in low quality salt added to the pool can cause staining
The polymer in Aquashield 3 meets the 1995 ANSI/NSF Standard 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals Health Effects
- Prevention of scale and build up on pool and equipment surfaces
- Cell protection through softening of calcium build up
- Prevents metal staining