1lt, 5lt, 20lt
Regular use of Liquid Floc will improve the efficiency of media filtration systems ensuring sparkling pool water. In extreme situations the contaminants are dropped to the floor and easily vacuumed to waste. Liquid Floc has no adverse affects on pH or total alkalinity, is compatible with most pool chemicals and is equally effective in salt and chlorine pools.
Directions for use (for cloudy pools):
Liquid Floc can be added to the pool at anytime during the season. Liquid Floc achieves excellent results when clearing a newly filled pool and can cut non-swimming time when clearing a green pool.
- Adjust pH to 7.6 or above and alkalinity to 80ppm or above
- Turn filter off
- Dilute required dose of Liquid Floc into a bucket of water and distribute evenly around pool
- Leave pool for 24-48 hours without pump operation
- Vacuum all debris to waste
- After vacuuming top up water to normal levels and return to normal filtering for a further 6 hours
- Check and balance water before swimming
IMPORTANT - WHEN USING LIQUID FLOC ENSURE FILTER PRESSURE DOES NOT EXCEED MANUFACTURER'S RECOMMENDED LEVELS
Clear and sparkling pool water
Easy to apply